THE VOICE OF THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY IN THE COACHELLA VALLEY
By joining the Coachella Valley Cannabis Alliance Network, you will stand strong alongside others representing the cannabis industry who are committed to bringing credibility and best practices to the industry. Members will enjoy enhanced advocacy support, exceptional networking opportunities and visibility as well as access to current industry trends. Most importantly, members will receive critical networking, training and educational opportunities throughout the Coachella Valley and beyond through our many events and our member resource directory.
DUES: $250 Quarterly or
$900 annually if paid in full.
The basic membership plan includes:
- Local political representation for your business
- Free admission for two to any one of CVCAN’s Conferences
- Discounts on other CVCAN events
- Promotional and sponsorship opportunities in our member directory
- Eligibility to participate in CVCAN committees, free copies of CVCAN publications
DUES: $750 Quarterly
or $2,800 annually if paid in full.
This preferred membership plan includes:
- All of the benefits of Basic Membership plus an expanded listing with logo in the online member directory and on the website homepage
- Optional presentation opportunity to speak at a monthly member meeting (ancillary members only)
- Additional Free admission for two to any one of CVCAN Conferences (Total of 4)
DUES: $1,250 Quarterly
or $4,700 annually if paid in full.
This premium membership plan includes:
- All of the benefits of Silver Membership plus eligibility to serve on the CVCAN Board of Directors
- $2,500.00 credit to be used towards CVCAN Conferences (booth, tickets, sponsorship etc.)
- High profile logo placement in the association directory
Please note a 2.9% Service charge is added to all Credit card and Paypal payments. (no service charge by invoice/check)
Coachella Valley Cannabis Alliance Network is currently accepting new memberships for both cultivators, trades and cannabis service providers.